Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Pday!



Happy Pday!

This week was pretty great, full of funny tracting (door knocking) experiences, powerful lessons, and lots of Spanish.

We have a wonderful investigator named Gloria who always invites the spirit when we meet with her. She is very dear to me and she is pretty much my family at this point.


We are also teaching Fausto, who is diligently reading the Book of Mormon and always has really intriguing questions and perspectives. It's wonderful to watch how people's live change and how they find so much peace as they begin to study the gospel.

Having Sister Ayala as my companion has been wonderful. She's a great missionary, and she is also so full of knowledge and love. Also it's extremely helpful to be able to practice my Spanish so much with her. I have already learned an incredible amount!

This week, I learned how important the little things are. I learned that doing the tiny things the Lord asks of us, as well as the big things, are essential for our true happiness. As we truly take time to study our scriptures, pray, attend church, and reach out to others, we will come to find light that fills our souls. Answers to questions we never knew we had will appear.
You guys, I know this is true! Each day my testimony grows more and more. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith was His prophet. I know that families don't end after this life but they have eternity to spend together. And I know that any sacrifice you make to live this gospel is not only essential, but you will be rewarded 100 times more.
I love you all!

Con amor,
Hermana Abram

0 comments:

Post a Comment