Saturday, June 4, 2016

Weekly Spiritual Thought

December 7, 2015

I don't have much time to write today, but I wanted to share a
spiritual thought I had this week.

Sometimes in life we feel like we are stuck in tunnels, like we can't


see the light at the end, nor can we see the beginning so far behind
us. We feel like we are wandering around in the dark, never sure how
to get out. But last night at the Christmas Devotional, Elder Bednar
reminded us that Christ calls himself "the light." He is the light in
our tunnel. That doesn't necessarily mean He is just waiting for us at
the end of the tunnel, though. But He is standing by our side, guiding
us through, and never abandoning us. Our tunnels do end but that's not
what matters-- what matters is that we lean in Him to guide us to that
end.

I love my Savior, and I love sharing His love with everyone!

Have a fantastic week!

Love,
Sister Abram
Sent from my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment